Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Snappy Tunic Tank

Remember how I promised that I have been busy sewing? Well...here's a little proof ;)


When I tested the Snappy Tunic Tank pattern from Monkeysbugs Patterns I couldn't wait to share. It is one of those patterns that you just can't help but love. So I kept checking every day; waiting for it's release while my excitement bubbled over. Then I came down sick...
The pattern released weeks ago; but I am a self-reported bad blogger.


Check out the cuteness!
I mixed options for this tank. I made a bias trim neckline and used a rolled hem for the arms.


Oh, Snappy Tunic how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. Long length - check!
2. Quick to sew - check!
3. Comfort - check!
4. Finishing techniques- check!
5. Keilana approved - check!



Here is what the finished shoulder seam looks like...after multiple washings might I add.



And the finished sides seams look like this. Notice there are no raw edges; best of all no serger required! Mmmm hmmm, that's right!

This is such a perfect tank to layer up for Fall too. I see lots more wear in the coming months for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment